1. Your soul is stronger than any storm.
2. I am enough. I do enough. I have enough.
3. Open your heart and find your wild.
4. My work is loving the world.
5. We are all just walking each other home. -ram dass
6. She took a leap and built her wings on the way down. -unknown
7. Trust and grow.
8. May my heart be kind. My mind clear. And my spirit brave.
9. The wound is where the light enters. -rumi
10. The stars in me are the stars in you. -rumi
11. We were together. I forget the rest. -walt whitman
12. We rise by lifting others.
13. Your heart and my heart are very old friends. -hafiz
14. Whatever our souls are made of, yours and mine are the same. -ee cummings
15. There is a voice that doesn't use words. Listen -rumi
16. This moment is everything. -rumi
18. Talk less. Listen more.
19. Let go.
20. She believed she could so she did.
21. Even if your hands are shaking, say what you need to say. -john mayer
22. What you seek is seeking you. -rumi
23. Worry does not empty tomorrow of sorrow but today of strength. -c.t.b
24. Be you. The world will adjust.
25. Smooth seas never made a skilled sailor. -african proverb
26. The journey is the reward. -taoist proverb
27. Listen to the surf.
28. The light is getting brighter. The path is getting clearer. And you are getting closer.
29. Stay at the center of the circle and let all things take their course. -tao te ching
30. Let go, my love. I've got this. -the universe
31. I love you much, most beautiful darling. -ee cummings
32. Fate loves the fearless.
33. Everything we can imagine is real. -picasso
34. They tried to bury us. They didn't know we were seeds. -mexican proverb
35. Light up the night wild one. Your smile is going to save someone's life. -unknown
36. Be with those who help your being. -rumi
37. Love more, worry less.
38. Hope anchors the soul.
39. Make your own luck.
40. Live as though everything is rigged in your favor. -the universe
41. Trust your path.
42. There are all types of love in this world but never the same love twice.
-f. scott fitzgerald
43. What if I fall? Oh, but darling, What if you fly? -e.h.
44. Life is tough, but my darling, so are you...
45. How do I love thee? Let me count the ways...-shakespeare
46. Live as though everything is rigged in your favor. -the universe
47. She stood in the storm and when the winds did not blow her away she adjusted her sails.
48. The grass is greener where you water it. -n.b.
49. Put it all away. Sit quietly . Breathe.
50. You've always had the power my dear, you just had to learn it for yourself.
-the wizard of oz
51. Nothing is worth more thank this day. -goethe
52. Go live...
53. What matters most is how well you walk through the fire.
54. With you always...
55. I choose all. -st. therese
56. Respond to every call that excites your spirit. -rumi
57. Be here now.
58. Protect your peace.
59. Wish then work
60. And though she is little, she is fierce. -shakespeare
61. Be ignited or be gone. -mary oliver
62. A sky full of stars and he was staring at her. -atticus
63. We are what we believe we are. -c.s. Lewis
64. You have escaped the cage. Your wings are spread. Now fly. -rumi
65. Be responsible for the energy you bring.
66. A candle loses none of it's flame by lighting another candle.
67. Accept. Let go. Have faith.
68. Courage, dear heart.
69. Trees with strong roots laugh at storms.
70. Made for the sea...
71. Love is my religion. -ziggy marley
72. I am too full of life to be half loved...
73. What you allow is what will continue.
74. I love the person I've become because I have fought to become her. -k.d.
75. I swear to you , there are divine things more beautiful than words can tell.
76. Let go or be dragged. -zen proverb
77. Not all who wander are lost. -tolkein
78. There are far far better things ahead than any we leave behind. -c.s. lewis
79. So much has been given to me, I have no time to ponder that which has been taken away. -anne frank
80. You see in the world what you have in your heart. -goethe
81. Come what may...
82. She is sunshine mixed with a little hurricane...
83. The journey is the reward. -taoist proverb
84. I live my life in widening circles that reach across the world. -goethe